Monday, July 5, 2010

The Best Show You Aren't Watching



Warren the Ape on MTV. It might sound like a joke, and I admit, I stopped watching MTV sometime after they took Korn's "Freak on a Leash" off of TRL. But this show might bring the network back to relevancy with anyone over the age of 12, or anyone not interested in 16 year olds being pregnant. I mean, look at that picture. Nothing can make me laugh more than a talking ape in a helmet(?) hooked on sex and booze trying to go through rehab with Dr. Drew. On a side note, it appears as Dr. Drew really doesn't care about helping real people anymore and is looking for a buck anywhere he can get it. Hey it's Hollywood, what else would you expect. But seriously, this might be my only reason for owning a tv right now.

Check out Warren the Ape before MTV gets rid of it for "I'm 70 and pregnant."

1 comment:

  1. That show about teenage pregnancy was at the Rivermen filming last week. Maybe MTV is on the rise.

    ReplyDelete