Thursday, July 8, 2010

Orioles Rant...

Ok, we all know the Orioles are terrible this year. This isn't groundbreaking, or anything I really like to talk about because I love the Orioles and always will, and the topic has been beaten like a dead horse. So instead, I've created new-ish names for most players when they are playing like the Orioles usually do: terrible.

Bad Bergesen (this one was too easy)
Dick Markaksis (in fairness Nick is playing very well this season)
Adam Jones-ing for a better outfielder
Miguel Tehorrible
Fat Weiters
Koji Uarehorrible (reused horrible, give me a break, I'm phoning this post in. Isn't it time for Turner to write one???)
Caesar Isterrible
Thank God Garrett Atkins is gone. No that isn't my nickname for him, but thank God that guys isn't on the team anymore, don't you agree?!?!?!
Kevin Millworst

Let me know what you call the O's players. Or do people not realize we still have Major League baseball in Baltimore??

Go O's! There is always next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment