Monday, July 12, 2010

Top 5.5 restaurants in Parkville (Well in my book)

Time for a Turner blog (Got called out by Smitty)

.5 - My half of a restaurant goes to "Kitchen of India"
Why half you ask? Never been there, want to though. Someone go with me!
Hell it has 4 stars on urban spoon.

5 - Best seafood - Conrad's Crabs, well you can't eat there and its not a restaurant but I don't give a shit this is my blog not yours. Anything they make is good, don't get the jumbo crabs though $88 a dozen!
Parkville Crabs blows! Don't buy crabs there.

4 - Tuesday night special - Bateman's! Three reasons why, 50 cent wings and pounds of shrimp 8.99.
After 10:00, $2 pints anything! I mean anything!
And the best part is Trivia! And these two donkeys that write this blog are in 3rd place!

3 - Best Beer - Maria's a beer is $1.41 (141 for life) if that is too much for you? Go to happy hour, 1.25 I think.

2 - El Salto - Bad ass Mexican food and it's cheap! It should be BYOS (salsa) they need better.... cheese dip is money though!

1 - Drum roll please........ Pappas - I don't care if Baltimore's best said it was the best crab cake too. It is the best god dammit. Hits all points of dining too, taking you girlfriend go to the fancy dinning room, guys night head to the crappy bar or go to the outside carry-out take the dam thing home.
Wednesday night $10 too, how can you beat that? Well you can't thats why it is number one.

1 comment:

  1. I had el salto cheese dip saturday at a party. apparently you can get cheese dip to go in big ass cups!

    ReplyDelete